- MODULE 1.
First stepsIntroduction into game analytics:
what you need to calculate and why
- LECTURE 1.Key metrics
- LECTURE 2.Traffic analysis
- LECTURE 3.Retention and onboarding
- LECTURE 4.Soft launch
Our course is a great fit for everyone who is interested in game industry and game development, regardless their education or experience in analytics. Newcomers will be able to get to know the basics and then gradually grow into advanced users. Professionals in the industry will deepen their knowledge and add up some other strategies and approaches to their skill set.
We'll start with the basic methods and specifics of game analytics.
You'll get to know the main principles when it comes to analyzing games: from the moment of data collection to the moment of making the right decision based on data analysis.
Step by step, we'll be increasing the level of complexity of the course and will dive into the details of game analysis. We’ll find out how to organize the structure of the events, build funnels and forecast revenue based on the time series and regression, and then we will approach Machine Learning at the end of the course.
During the course, you’ll also learn how to use devtodev’sinstruments and solve various complex issues.
In the end of the course, you’ll be able to complete the final test to determine the level of your knowledge. Our best graduates can count on our help in job placement if necessary.
Preparing this course, we took into account our previous experience and feedback from our participants. Now you’ll be able to watch all the lectures whenever it’s more convenient for you.
- Plan revenue using forecasting methods and techniques
- Reach breakeven point for your games faster
- Find ineffective sources of traffic and save money by eliminating them
- Know the basic game metrics and understand what they influence
- Analyze large amounts of data and visualize them
- Find the weak spots and potential points of growth for your game
- Improve game experience for your customers and retain them
of each module
IN THE END OF THE COURSE